Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Just Got My Life Back

I have finished my tax return duties for 2007. My husband will go to the accountant tomorrow. I faxed off the numbers today.

I need to find a way to make Ace a deductible dependent. I guess I should start licensing pictures somewhere. Then he can be a prop.

Or my friend has to sell her screenplay where the horse is based on him and he can take up acting. I could be a stage mom.

In the mean time, I can spend hours with him this weekend without guilt. Hooray!

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Taxes, Ugh! Have a great time with Ace this weekend!

M. C. Valada said...

Thanks, Arlene. Because Ace got his teeth done on Friday, there was no riding this weekend. The winds will take care of any riding today and probably tomorrow as well. He was quite full of him self during turnout yesterday, but now I've got to worry about how bad the air has become.