Sunday, August 31, 2008

Be Angry, Be Very Angry

My friend Melinda Snodgrass, a recovered attorney and a true political junkie posted this link to what's going on in Minneapolis in preparation for the RNC coming to town. I would say "be afraid," but that's exactly what the Republicans would want. Instead, be angry and do something.

There are a lot of politicians to blame for warrantless searches and Nazi stormtroopers running amok in America. I'd start with that college campus radical I was in school with in 1970, now Republican Senator from Minnesota, Norman Coleman. Remember, too, the Governor of Minnesota was in theory on the short list of candidates for Republican VP. Are these the people we want in charge of our government?

On a slightly lighter note, I'd like to share my wordsmith husband's reaction to the Republican VP choice over on his blog, WeinWords.

No comments: