Sunday, July 15, 2007

Nine Skillion Channels and Nothing to Watch

Once again, Len's off somewhere and I'm trying to find something to watch on the television. There is absolutely nothing worthwhile on any of the hundreds of channels supposedly available on our cable system. You'd think on a Saturday night there would be something I'd be interested in watching, but no. I've got something called Happy, Texas on, only because I haven't seen it before, but it isn't really that interesting. I don't know how to operate the DVD in this room, so I can't put on anything I'd really rather watch while I'm trying to get the laundry done.

I think there should be an all Lord of the Rings channel so I can watch it while I'm doing housework.

Thanks to Len, I've added a countdown until the day the pretender is out of office. It's on the right side of the page.

No comments: