Tuesday, July 10, 2007

OOP!

Thanks to a generous co-worker, my son and I are off to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix tonight at 7:30 in Westwood. It's been a while since that book was released and I'm not sure how well I remember it, which probably means I'll enjoy the film more.

Michael called to say he's situated under the marquis and he's found a plug for his computer. He's way at the front of the line, so we should get good seats (first come, first served according to the tickets.) I'll have to collect his computer and his phone and put mine in the car as well, since they won't let electronic devices in the theatre. All that worry about piracy is well founded, but who really wants to watch a movie which has been recorded on mpeg? Why would anyone want to see a special effects film that small?

It's nice to know that we are only a few days behind the head of DC Comics catching the flick in London.

I'm wearing my Gryffindor shirt, my Hogwarts jacket, and my Minerva McMonagall witch's hat. You won't be able to miss seeing me.

No comments: