Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Filling in My Spare Time

Ace seems to have worked out the last of his tweaks when he went on a trail ride with my trainer Thursday. I'm still having problems when I go to the chiropractor because the adjustments aren't taking, but at least I didn't have pain radiating from my lower back when I trotted Ace during our lesson last night. The horsie chiropractor will finally come by to do an adjustment on him this week (it got postponed) and I'm going to have a massage before my adjustment on Wednesday, which may help things.

I've decided to take a class in multimedia storytelling at my college this term. It's six hours of credit, which means it will be a lot of work (but pretty cheap at community college rates of about $20/credit.) It also meets from 7-10 p.m. on Tuesdays, making for a very long day. I'll be able to run up to the barn to make sure Ace is o.k. when work ends at 4:30, but things were a whole lot easier when he was 1/4 mile down the street and not 7 miles north of here.

The main reason I want to take it is to learn how to use Final Cut to edit video footage, but it will also help me get into a good place to design a full-fledged website for Len and maybe one for me as well. We own the domain names. It's finally time to use them.

1 comment:

Cheryl Ann said...

I, too, have been going to a chiropractor! I strained my muscle from my back all the way down my leg to my toes! IT HURTS! After 5 sessions, it STILL hurts, now my knee hurts and my foot is falling asleep! Hmmmm....er, uh, I don't think this line of treatment is working! I hear 'ya!